Saturday, October 18, 2008

Somethings to share

So after soccer today (which bytheway was damp, windy, and cold(compared to the 80 degree temps earlier this week lol)) I bribed the kids with McD's for lunch...so long as they'd behave while I went up to the Grand Opening of One Little Spark the Shop . So off we went...when we got there people were milling about, Pat was manning the Make-and-Take table while Lee manned the register. I quickly picked up some of the goodies I had spied in earlier visits and then made my way t o Mickey D's. No time for much chatter...I briefly poked my head into the Cafe to say "Hi" to Angela (a scrapbook & a stamp store were not high in the list of "must-do's" for a 10yr old boy :wink:)


Returning home with everyone fed and content off I went to start some laundry and head to the scraproom. I got both of these in the mail on Thursday:


This is called "Lot's of Laugh's" and this is the one I got as my DT assignment for Novemeber.




and this equally FAB kit is called "What a Hoot" ( I had to buy this one just to play with...with all the free-time I have :wink:) Both kits contain some PinkPaislee goodness. The LOL kit has some gorgeous sparkly MME papers and the What a Hoot has OctoberAfternoon! Now do you understand why I had to get both??? If you are interested check them out over at Coordinates Collections. They are available for pre-order in the CC Store.

And besides these 2 kits I had some stuff I picked up at the Cafe last week for my October DT project.


Well all said and done I completed 2 layouts this afternoon and manged to get 3 loads of laundry done.

Here is my layout I did for the Scrapbook Cafe:



Pattern Paper is from CosmoCricket "Just Campy"; Bazzill Cardstock; "Autumn" is a metal accent by Pressed Petals; and the rubons are from Heidi Grace Designs. All these products are currently in stock at the Cafe.

Now I can't show you the whole thing but I can give you a little sneek of the next layout....



Well that's probably all I'm going to get done this weekend...tomorrow we'll be travelling to a soccer game. Talk later.

No comments: