Thursday, October 9, 2008

So far....

I've been enjoying my time off. Yesterday I drove up to the Cafe. Picked up some stuff for a new DT project, talked with Angela, popped in One Little Spark to see what Pat & Lee were up to...they were busy unpacking lots of fun goodies. Definitely saw some things that I need. :wink:

Today after doing some grocery shopping I decided to start on the disaster of a scraproom. Whew, where to begin???....several months worth of project scraps strewn around the desk area. This needed to be tackled first! I went in armed with a large box, since I found out the Cafe will be having a yardsale next weekend. So after clearing the desk top I've started purging supplies. Hopefully I can get the box up to the Cafe and I can make a little something off this stuff that has been collecting dust in my room. (Maybe a little extra $$ for some of those cool things I saw at Pat's store???)

I'd like to get my area all cleaned up by tonight because this weekend is the Fall Cyber Crop at Coordinates Collections. I'm kinda bummed that I have a Soccer Tournament most of the weekend. The one good thing is that Sarah is going to post all the challenges tonight, so maybe I can get a few done tomorrow. That is if the kids cooperate...no school tomorrow.(Teacher in-service day) So if you are looking for something to do this weekend, check out the challenges and come scrap with the girls over at CC. There will be some fun doorprizes too.

So that's what I've been up to so far. Oh and yes Sarah, I am in the OCT. issue of SBEtc.
Off to go purge more.

No comments: