Sunday, October 26, 2008

Bad, bad blogger

Yes that's me. I've been SO busy this month. Lot's of soccer, some creating, more soccer and this weekend family is visiting. And to top it off this month has been busy at night watching baseball playoffs( listening to the game now as I type this) Go Phillies!!!!!

Had a fun Soccer Shocker Tournament yesterday...got some cool pictures I'll have to scrap. (They wore costumes and played 3v3 games) Today I had a family dinner, a game and finished up my DT stuff forCC. (Not in that order)

Can't wait until next Saturday...off to visit with the MOUSE for a whole week!!!!
After this month I'd love a week in the Florida sunshine having fun with the family.

1 comment:

Beth said...

I know how you feel about the Phillies...I'm seriously sleep deprived because of all these late night games. They just called game five because of rain and I am seriously BUMMED! I thought they'd be able to do it tonight!