Saturday, July 19, 2008

There's something fishy...

about this sneak peek.



another peek of a layout using the "Vegetable Garden" kit from Coordinates Collections.

I've been messing around with the design of this for a couple of days. I couldn't decided if I wanted to do a 2 pager or not. Finally I decided on just a single page and this is what I did on thursday night. Hmmm....look at that fabulous velvet scalloped ribbon from American Crafts, some American Crafts pattern paper and those handcut fish(scraps of CosmoCricket). I can't wait to show you the whole thing.

So speaking of fishy, it's a hot one here in South Jersey this weekend. We will be spending most of the day at the pool. Then tonight we will head over to Ocean City for the "Night in Venice" parade. This will be the 1st time in about 20 years Dan hasn't had to work it and I haven't seen the parade in about 15 years. Basically it's a boat parade along the bayfront. People decorate boats and parade along the bayfront and in-and-out the various lagoons. Homeowners along the bay and lagoons throw extravagant themed parties. Some really going all out. Tonight we're heading to a friends house (no extravagant party) but we will be watching from their dock...it should be fun.

Don't forget to head over t o Pat's Blog at 8pm tonight to see this weeks Saturday Night Challenge...I believe it will be "spotted".

No comments: