Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Summer CHA will be here soon

have you seen anything you like???

At first I wasn't very excited, but then I started checking/stalking some blogs. Not a good idea. I've seen some very fun stuff that I think I might need to add to my stash. Lets see:

American Crafts...just about everything.
(okay I have a serious addiction here...especially those dang Thickers)

Fancy Pants-"All Fall" line. Great school/fall papers

Pink Paislee...I am over the moon in love with "Vintage Moon" & those topsiders.

October Afternoon- "Hometown"

Collage Press- "Jackson Lodge"

LuxeDesigns- "Sugar Cookie" & "Ginger Snap"

WRMK-"Hoopla" (my colors for sure)

Alrighty then I'll stop... as you can see as much as I like to scrap I also have a serious addiction to collecting supplies. I only wish my wallet had an endless source of cash. :wink:

Yeserday got a nice box of goodies from Coordinates Collections ( I did break down and buy the other kit) So 2 kits this month and a few extra goodies/basics. Still contemplating that manuf. DT gig. I have a couple of things picked out to submit...just got to pick.

No comments: