Saturday, July 26, 2008

Had a nice day visiting with an old friend

One of my friends from college stopped by this afternoon. (One of the nice things about living at the shore...everyone usually comes to the beach during the summer) It's been 2 years since we saw each other last, but it always ends up being just like old times. We talked about our families, friends and the fact that we can't believe we've been out of college for 20 years! We'd both like to get back to Lycoming in the fall for homecoming, but I think that's unlikely for me since we now have traveling soccer commitments.

Anyway nothing scrappy to show you at the moment. There's a cyber crop going on over at Coordinates Collections this weekend. Sarah has come up with some great challenges. I have a few ideas in my head for a couple of them. Then since today is Saturday, Pat will be posting the Saturday Night Challenge on her blog tonight at 8pm. Hopefully tomorrow I can get some serious scrapping done.

No comments: