Sunday, June 29, 2008

It's been a lazy weekend for us

after a busy couple of weeks visiting with out-of-town family and then having soccer camp this is what the kids did yesterday:



and will probably do more of the same today. As for me I've been busy doing laundry and other neglected household chores. Even managed to do some "tossing" of unused forgotten items. (One large garbage bag left the house today...why does that feel so good?) We seem to accumulate lots of "clutter" to the point where it drives me insane then I go on a rampage through the house tossing items.

The main area which needed cleaning was my scraproom. I had this months kit leftovers & last months sponsor items from Coordinates Collections on my work area along with the leftovers from my "Doodlebug" DT project for the Scrapbook Cafe & some new DT stuff and other items I picked up on my last visit. Can you say a disaster? I also purged a pack of really old papers that I would probably never used...they have now made it into the kids craft bin. Ahh...finally some semblance of order up there. On scrappy news I agonized all day Friday on what kit to pick for August. Here are partial peeks of the choices:

Kit #1


Kit #2


Aren't they fantastic? Kit #2 (they haven't been named yet) is more of the colors I'm drawn too, but I feel like I've been scrapping alot along those lines lately. So using that logic I went with Kit #1. I see some fun WRMK stuff, Prima, and Cosmo Cricket stuff. (Plus I know of a few more goodies that will be in the kit ) Since I love Kit #2 SO much...I think I'm going to buy it for myself to enjoy too!


Don't forget to stop over to Pat's Blog to see this weeks Saturday Night Challenge. Our guest DT member Robyn came up this weeks challenge. It's a fun little Pocket Mini-Album.

No comments: