Friday, June 27, 2008

Yikes! It's been a week...

since my last post. The last 2 weeks have been a whirlwind with family in town visiting and then this past week the kids have had soccer camp. I've barely been home (the growing pile of laundry can back me up on that :wink:). Today, the final day of camp, was only a half day. I managed to take the day off (no more vacations for me until at least September) so after camp we went in and spent a few hours at the beach. It was so very hot & humid but that water.....was C-O-L-D! I only went in up to my knees and my toes were numb from the cold. Of course my kids were in boogey boarding and swimming. Somehow oblivious to the cold water.

Tomorrow we're staying home. I need to get my projects for Coordinates Collections emailed off to Jamie and just catch up around the house. It's suppose to be another hot one so I think we'll just relax by the pool in the afternoon.

No comments: