Friday, June 25, 2010

Boy has it been HOT

Awfully hot humid weather...topping out at 100 yesterday! I don't know how the kids survived soccer camp this week...it's been brutal. Luckily Wednesday they came in from the fields to watch the USA World Cup game and what a game that was! GO USA!

Anyway last weekend was very productive for me. Finished 3 layouts, finished my blog project, have another project started and an idea for a 4th layout brewing. So have you checked the CC blog today? It's "Creativity Week" and today was my day to post. Here's what I posted...

Full details and instructions(with pictures) can be found on the Coordinates Collections blog .

Otherwise, been trying to stay cool. The pool or air conditioning work best. Picked the kids up from camp today(half day) Becca's at a Pool Party, Dan & Fritz are out doing some errands, I'm doing laundry. Then will be packing to send the boy off to Boy Scout Camp. We will be going as a family to the Phillies game tonight and then after we drop Fritz at camp on Sunday we will be going to see the Union play at their brand new stadium on Sunday. Busy weekend ahead, but I'm hoping to get some scrapping/crafting in tomorrow.

1 comment:

scrappysue said...

WOW Jen, love what you did with the DD bag, now I want to get one???!! (thinking maybe Holly could paint one in the summer too). Hope things have cooled down this week; we have quite high humidity too. Don't mind the heat, do mind the humidity!! Have a great week!