Friday, June 4, 2010

TGIF

It was a short, but long week if you know what I mean.

Have you been checking the Coordinates Collections blog this week? We've started with the "team posting"...today was my day. You can check it out here. (I will be posting on the CC blog every Friday. Tomorrow is the reveal day on the site, but all next week is reveal week on the blog. We will take turns posting our projects...with "tips" about each one. Kind of like the newsletter that we have now done away with.

Well got to get done some CC stuff here on the computer so I can settle down in a bit to watch the Flyers and the Phillies. (I certainly wouldn't want to be driving through South Philly tonight...both teams are at home!) Hopefully with the heat & humidity we are having those bats will come alive tonight. They've had such excellent pitching, but no hitting!!! Gotta get the yearly slump behind us. And if the Flyers played like they did 2 nights ago...I think they might actually be able to win the Stanley Cup.

No comments: