Friday, June 11, 2010

So good to be home

It's been one of those weeks and it continues tomorrow. So I am home enjoying the peace tonight.
Here's a few pictures from Tuesday's dress rehearsal...



I decided to show this one because of love all those little heads lined up across the stage. During dress rehearsal there is always a group of younger girls peering over the top of the stage watching the older girls. They either try to emulate what that see on stage or just stand and watch. Sometimes they are just too funny.

And then this was her last routine "Doctor, Doctor...I've got a bad case of loving you" That's her in the front dancing in towards the "Doctor". 3 Dances and a finale, each night for the past 3 nights, it's been a long week. Though last night was my night just to sit back and watch...what a great show. some of those older girls can really dance!

Anyway while this has been going on I've had a box from Coordinates Collections waiting for me at home. I've opened it and peeked inside...but it will have to wait a few more days. Today is Friday so my blog post at CC went up today. It was my June "Jack" reveal...you can check it out here.

That's all I have for now.
Going to read a book for a bit then crawl into bed.

2 comments:

Lisa Cole said...

Becca!!! I love the photos! I have to say, as much as I love the beautiful fairy type costumes, the nurse one is my favorite!!! :)

scrappysue said...

Great photos Jen! I always seem to get heads in the way blocking my photos (despite my best attempts at getting front row seats).

We have 3 nights of Aladdin this week, so a busy week over here for sure. We have tickets for the last night, so really looking forward to that!