Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Wow...

...still no pictures for you. The weekend just flew right by and I hardly spent anytime at home. None of which was during daylight hours when I could take some pictures to share with you.

On Saturday Fritz's team lost their game, but Becca's won their game. On Sunday the boys tied. This actually dropped them from 1st place in their division to 3rd or 4th (we'll have to wait on the outcome of a few makeup games to be played by other teams) Becca ended up having an assist on a goal and even though they still have to makeup a game they are the winners of their division!! I'm sure in the spring they will be seeded in a much tougher division.

The last 2 nights I've been playing around with my South Pole kit from Coordinates Collections. I've gotten one layout done and have ideas for 3 more layouts and a card or 2. Just hoping I can get it all accomplished by Saturdays due date.

Stay tuned for some sneak peeks in the near future.

No comments: