Saturday, October 3, 2009

Yay...I have a floor!

Finally it's finished...I now have a wood floor in my soon-to-be new scrap room!
As promised here's a look into the empty room...



This view is looking in from the doorway. The paint color is kinda somewhere in between an avocado and sage. The flooring is a dark espresso color. From the window into the corner then down the other wall appox. 3-4ft we are installing a counter height work surface with some base cabinets below for storage. Above on the "window" wall I've purchased a few floating shelves for display and to hold some jars of embellishments. The shelves are in the same dark color as the floor. I am so hoping to be moved into this room in the next month...with both kids playing soccer on the weekends there is very little extra time on my hands.

That's all for now.

No comments: