Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I must confess

that I have a little addiction. I was cleaning up the mess I made this weekend finishing up my projects for Coordinates Collections and I came upon this realization that I am addicted to these little buggers...





I had pulled a few of the packages out while working on this months projects and in putting them away...I realized I had a little "habit" going on. :wink: Oh and Sarah if you're reading this...you are SO right those green ones are the best! I have used them on many layouts including one of this months projects. Then I actually tried to use them on a 2nd LO this month and didn't have the right letters!!!!! If you only lived closer and weren't galavanting around the Pacific Northwest I would have been raiding your stash.



So I can now add this to my list of addictions brought on by this hobby.....



1. Bazzill Kraft Cardstock

2. Doodlebug Loopy Lou letter Stickers

3. Anything that starts with Pink and ends with Paislee



....and the list could go on and on but I won't bore you with my addictions.



Well I sent off my projects last night via email and chose my July kit. Jamie has sneeks of the kits and addons posted on her blog. Here's the kit I chose....



The kit name is "Sunny Days"...doesn't it look fun? This is only the sneek peek of the kit, so there is actually a little more fun stuff included. I can't wait to see this box on my doorstep in a few weeks! You see those awesome "Loopy Lou's" (another addiction...which helped me to pick this kit over the other this month)


Well speaking of Doodlebug I hear some has arrived at the Scrapbook Cafe. I haven't been to the store in almost a month. I want to try to get up there this weekend to see what's new and I'm sure there is a DT project to pick up.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Oh, my dear. I have quite the stash of Thickers, too. I just bought some of the Roller Rink and Jewelry Box. I love them!

Corina said...

ooo i love thickers!! I can't wait until the LSS gets some in - i hate paying shipping!

Sarah said...

Oh, and I totally would have overnighted you what you needed! ;) I won't admit to how many packages of those things I have hoarded, but I'm kinda glad I bought a bunch, because I can't find them anymore.