Sunday, March 28, 2010

one more for you...

Finished up the layout I started last night after today's game.
(It was cold & wet and ended up in another tie...our record for the boys is now 0-0-2 for the spring)

Here's a peek...

The pattern papers you can see are from the "Showers" kit. As addons this month I bought the Prima Pearls & Crystals in platinum, some black Jillibean Soup journaling sprouts, and a set of letter stickers in yellow & gray from Little Yellow Bicycle. I used these items on this layout. (The white cardstock is from my stash) I used a few more pieces of the Bella Bloom on this layout and still have some leftover for another project. Who knew one flower could go so far?

So I've posted 2 days in a row...a record for this month I think. Not sure when or if I'll get another peek up. Before I forget ... reveal day has been moved. It will now be the 5th of every month. You can still select you kits and addons on the 1st over on the Coordinates Collections website. Due to all the delays with shipping (especially the new products) we decided to extend the date, making it easier for the DT to get their projects done.

1 comment:

scrappysue said...

Jen, thanks for the heads up about the perfect pearls; ordered some, and a Cherished kit, so yummy! And Lisa's videos are so cool, great idea. Looking forward to seeing your projects.