Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December!!

Where is the time going? I have started shopping, but the decorating has to be done soon! Boxes have been drug out of the attic...just need to get it all up.

Well it is the 1st of the month so I can finally share my work from the South Pole kit over at Coordinates Collections!



This layout uses papers from the kit and the diecut paper is from the pattern paper addon and so are the chipboard pieces. The chipboard letters are leftovers from last months Pumpkin Pie kit.



This layout is a quick simple one using product from the kit. The only addition from my stash were the Pink Paislee Whimsy letter stickers (gosh I LOVE those things!)

So that's 2 of my layouts for the month...the rest are all uploaded to my gallery at CC.

Heading out to a "Tree Lighting" ceremony. Becca's dance class is performing a tap routine to "Here Comes Santa Clause"...hoping I get a good picture or two. My photo skills at night need some work;).

1 comment:

scrappysue said...

Great LO's Jen, love the little trees! My night shots are pretty bad too, hope you got some good shots, sounds fun!