Saturday, September 13, 2008

Nothing new

has happened this week. We've officially gotten through the first full week of school. Settled into the routine of homework, sports practices, dance, and we've even added in a musical instrument this year...the alto saxophone. I'll have to get a picture of that soon.

Last night I went out to a jewelry party. So fun just to get out and hang/catch up with the "girls". Some I see every week at soccer, but others I haven't seen in a while. I also picked up a couple of new necklaces & a pair of earrings. I was alos informed that I'd be getting an invitation to a "Tastefully Simple" party in 2 weeks. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

May try to get a little creative later today. For now it's off to get some chores done.

1 comment:

Beth said...

I played the sax, too. It's not as dreadful sounding as some other instruments when you're a beginner! :)