Monday, September 1, 2008

Even though it's the 1st I have nothing to show...

We're a little behind this month at Coordinates Collections for 2 reasons. First, the kits this month had some new CHA goodies and you know how shipping can be with the new stuff (grrr.) and secondly...we had a wedding! Jamie got married this weekend and is now off enjoying herself on her honeymoon. All the web changes will take place next week, so stay tuned. I'm a sponsor girl this month so I've got to get busy with some fun stuff this week.

I just posted the Guest Design Team Member Contest over on the Forum (a fun product assignment/challenge). I probably won't post the Sponsor Contest stuff until after I get a picture of the prize package from Jamie...so look for that next week.

Well speaking of some fun stuff...have you seen these templates in at the Scrapbook Cafe?



There's actually a variety in stock, but this is the one I chose this month to use with my DT project. All those diamonds just looked so fun! So with this template, some KI lace cadrstock, & DCWV pattern paper. I'm going to create a layout for this months project.

So this is the week we settle in to our daily routine, school starts, soccer practice 2x's a week, a game next weekend. It all begins! So this weekend we did absolutely nothing! The last weekend of summer vacation. Today I did a few loads of laundry, picked some veggies out of the garden and made this delicious creation:



a Tomatoe Tart. mmm, so good! Fresh tomatoe slices, garlic, cheese and a little salt & pepper. How simple! That and some fresh fruit was our lunch today.

Well I hope you all enjoyed your long weekend. Stay tuned for some scrappy projects later in the week. (I'm still trying to come up with a clever framing idea for the SNC...so far I've got NOTHING!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that looks dee-lish! You and I did the same this weekend... nothing. except I baked a pineapple mango upside-down cake for dessert tonight - fresh whipped cream... yum!

Lisa