Friday, September 19, 2008

Crazy busy

is what I've been this week! Just thought I'd take a moment to update you all while I'm sitting here with my cereal. Well besides working everyday this week this is what I've had after work:
3 soccer practices, 2 back-to-school nights and a dance class. Tonight will be the 1st night with nothing scheduled. Then Saturday morning Becca has a game, that evening a party. Then Sunday afternoon we'll be driving to Pitman for Fritz's game. So that explains where I've been.

The weather has certainly cooled off a bit this week. Last Sunday at the game it was 101 on the field. It might just break 70 today. I love fall and can't wait to get some pumpkins and mums to place on my porch (just need to find some time to do it :wink:) Actually, it won't be so bad...just those back-to-school nights threw me this week.

Well that's my quick update. Now off to get lunches packed. TGIF to you all and we'll talk later; maybe I can even find something creative to show you.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Those back to school nights are no picnic for the teachers either...but I only have to do one! :)

Enjoy your weekend!