Friday, August 22, 2008

yes I'm still alive...

My Sunday afternoon cleaning/organizing project turned into a remodeling project! We ripped up carpet in the playroom, purged A LOT of unused toys, and have layed new Pergo laminate flooring this week. There is even talk that I may get this room as a scraproom, but for now the toys are getting moved back in. However, I'm already thinking colors and new organizational ideas. Hopefully soon I can take it over!

So I haven't created anything this week and I'm going a little crazy...ideas are building in my mind. Gotta get some ideas down on paper then I can share with you. I was also really hoping on hearing something about a few calls this week, but alas nothing yet. Probably not my month....but I guess I probably need to submit more than 3 things right???

Next week Dan & the kids are going to South Carolina so I will have the whole week to myself. Hopefully the creative juices will be flowing and I can have some fun stuff to share. I'm looking forward to seeing what this week's Saturday night challenge will be, I should have time to do it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love that little tag book.