Monday, August 11, 2008

It's done and I love it!

I've always wanted to do a little project like this and when Pat posted it as the Saturday Night Challenge last week I couldn't wait to get started. Now what PP to choose? I have SO many favorites. I love green with either blue or pink accents...hmmmm. I decided to go with the green/pink combo and chose 2 pieces of BG Sultry (Swell & Swanky) Without further ado here is a week in my life documented with 1 picture from each day:

Front Cover

Sunday

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

and a summary

To embellish my mini-album I used: BG Sultry: Element Stickers, Creative Cafe: Phrase Stickers, sm tag, & Impress-ons; Kaiser: Rhinestones; MM: Tiny Alphas; ColorBox Pigment Ink-Moss Green. The ribbons & small charm were hiding in my stash too.

So now in a small way you've learned a little more about my life.


On other notes...work is still crazy!!! 3 nights of soccer practice this week since they have a tournament this weekend. The humidity has broken for a bit...so nice to have the windows open.
Patiently awaiting my box of goodies from CC (I'm a sponsor girl this month...so no kit for me. My box will be a total surprise) Oh and my baby had her 1st sleepover this past weekend...one slightly teary phone call to say she missed me(at 10:30pm) but wanted to stay. She did and I picked her up at 10 the next day. I'm sure there will be many more to come.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks fantastic! Great job.

Anonymous said...

This is great. I love the color selection.

Beth said...

Your mini is great! I love those Creative Cafe stickers - so useful.

Oh, sleepovers...Good for Becca for staying over night. She's a brave girl. I didn't last overnight until I was about 13. :(

Jen said...

This is so cute! I think I will have to try one.