Thursday, September 30, 2010

Here's a little peek for you...

I totally forgot that tomorrow is October 1st and we are switching to a new blog schedule over at Coordinates Collections...so I'm not posting any peeks over there with my "Golden Rule" kit.
So I'll just show them off here.

Well in this peek you can see one of those awesome "Sew Brads" by Crate Paper (you get 3 in the kit, but I picked up a whole package too. LOVE them!) From the addons you can see a Jillibean Sprout from the new "Atomic Soup" collection and the chipboard soccer ball is from the Crate Paper chipboard sheet. You can't see it in this picture but that metallic brown cardstock is FABULOUS.

In this peek you can see that I also purchased the red corrugated alphas from Jillibean Soup (you get the blue in the kit)


Then here is a little flower embellishment made with some Crate papers, brad, and border sticker.

I am loving this kit...so glad I got my mojo back last month. I just wish I had more time in my life for creating. I'm hoping to stay up late tomorrow night and maybe even Saturday night too playing with this kit. I have an idea for another layout and maybe a card or two.

I had something else I was going to say, but for the life of me I can't remember right now. Anyway don't forget tomorrow you can order this kit over at CC and the Novemeber kit images will be posted and you can preorder those. Both are FABULOUS and I actually had to buy the 2nd kit this month because I couldn't decided between the two. Oh and then don't forget the addons that go along with each kit! I am in big trouble.

No comments: