Friday, August 5, 2011

Hello blogging world...remember me???

I've been feeling the itch to get creative again. I think I needed to step back and regroup after the sudden closing of CC. It was such a big part of my life for SO long I think I actually had to do a type of mourning.

So here I am actually sitting in my dusty scraproom organizing and cleaning. I actually still had a bag of samples from winter CHA still in need of putting away and I have the remnants from my last kit and then an extra box of stuff I ordered from CC out on my desk.

I've relaxed and enjoyed the summer so far...still working out and trying to be healthier. I found myself actually reading a scrap magazine the other day and enjoying myself and then this week I was actually jotting ideas for LO's down on a sticky note at work. These I am taking as signs that I am now healed and ready to create.

Can't wait to create, but first I must get this room cleaned. I've already rearranged some of the furniture.

Stay tuned....

2 comments:

Lisa Cole said...

See? You blogged too... I'm writing as well :) (and I just unloaded a bag from CHA too!!!) xox

adele holcomb said...

I know what you mean about mourning. CC closing really made me lose momentum in scrapping for a while. It was certainly a magical place. Glad to see you posting again and can't wait to see what you will be creating!