Sunday, August 7, 2011

It's mostly clean and ready to go...

First a disclaimer: I by no means make fabulous videos...especially since I'm using my point and shoot camera for this one (and the lighting in this one is kinda bad)! Now I can't figure out how to turn the video, so you have to look at it sideways. This will probably be my first and last video.

So here it is, hope you don't get a neck cramp...




So now it's clean and ready to go.
May start printing out some pictures tonight.....

2 comments:

Beth said...

What in the world happened? Did you and Lisa plan this? Both of you returned to blogging this weekend and posted twice?? :)

So glad to hear from you and happy that you are feeling scrappy again. Missed you! I'm sure CC closing was hard b/c you were so involved and it happened quickly. Can't wait to see some new Jen D. magic!

scrappysue said...

Yay Jen its so nice to see you blogging again, I certainly missed you! I still feel sad about CC, so I can only imagine how hard it was for you guys on the DT. Thanks for the peek at your room (no neck crick here!) and looking forward to seeing more of your fabby creations soon! x