Saturday, March 7, 2009

Sunny Saturday

After the below freezing temps and storm we had on Monday it was hard to believe that it was 70 and sunny today. I turned off the heat, opened some windows and did a little cleaning. After doing a few chores the kids rode bikes and played outside in shorts!!!! (B always making a statement was wearing a soccer jersey, shorts and pink Uggs)

Anyway good thing I got stuff done around the house this morning because after lunch the mailman delivered my DT stuff. WooHoo...I LOVE this kit!!!!

After delving into the box as soon as it hit the kitchen table...pouring over the kit contents and the other goodies I bought this month I gathered it all up and ran upstairs to start playing. One layout done already and another idea brewing:wink:
Here's a little sneek for you.....



I have to draw your attention to the cute little blue letter stickers and that gray border sticker with the circles on the points....these both come in the "Fetching" sticker book by Pink Paislee that is available as a kit addon this month. You get a sheet of alphas, a sheet of border strips and a sheet of stickers in the book that all coordinate with the collection. I think I'm going to be picking up a few more of those books in some of the other collections too. FUN STUFF!!!

Well I believe the weather is suppose to be more of the same tomorrow...just a few small piles of snow left around. It's a good thing too. Soocer starts this week. Fritz has a practice tomorrow afternoon, Wednesday night, Friday night and then the 1st game is next Sunday afternoon. The rec. program also starts this week so Becca has practice Wednesday night too and then her game is Saturday morning. Busy times ahead!

No comments: