Sunday, March 1, 2009

March is coming in like a lion...

supposedly a major storm is on it's way. It is suppose to start early this evening and run thru tomorrow. We are looking at approximately 9+ inches of snow! I'm thinking we may have a snow day tomorrow. The kids haven't had one in 2 years!!!

Today is reveal day over at Coordinates Collections (March 1st). Here is my favorite layout from the fabulous Earth kit.



It's a very clean layout using some glittered diecuts from Crate Paper & Pattern Paper/letter stickers from Sassafrass Lass. To get the layered title I traced chipboard letters by Fancy Pants with a brown marker, layered the SassLass stickers and some stamped letters. I made the photocollage in Photoshop and printed my journaling directly on to the cardstock using my computer.

I started sorting thru pictures from our Disney vacations last night, I think I've come up with a clever little mini album idea (if I do say so myself :wink:) It documents all of our trips in one little album. If I'm home tomorrow I will definitely have it finished, so stay tuned for that.

No comments: