Monday, March 23, 2009

Catching up

Sorry I haven't blogged, but it was a bit busy last week. After 6 years (1yr of K-cubs & 5 of cub scouts) we are now officially a boy scout. Tuesday night was the "Arrow of Light" ceremony then late Sat. afternoon/evening was the "Crossing Over" and the Blue & Gold dinner. With that add in 3 soccer practices, 2 dance classes, my work schedule, and the fact that DH was on nights...it's been crazy around here.

Anyway what a difference a week makes...the weather was sunny this weekend and both soccer games were won. Yesterdays game was actually on the warm side (at least if you were in the sun :wink:) So after the game we went to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner...it was only about 15 minutes from the game. Unfortunately there was a 40min wait for dinner, but besides the long wait dinner was fabulous as usual. It was the first time the kids ever went and they loved it. I have enough of my salad leftover for lunch today and of course we got slices of cheesecake to bring home last night.

Before leaving on the soccer adventure yesterday, I started doing my write-ups for the newsletter. I also discovered I didn't have pictures taken of all my projects so hopefully today when I get home I can get the rest of the pictures taken...thank goodness for daylight savings.

So that's a brief synopsis of what's been happening around here. Hopefully I'll have something crafty to share soon.

No comments: