Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Confetti Projects

Yay... I can finally share! Like I said before this kit was SO fun....fresh, bright, funky, a big old party in a box!

So here they are, two of my favorites from this month...

I kinda stepped out of my box on this one...paint splatters and all. I love it! When I first put down that piece of the Hambly transparency it didn't look right (needed to be bigger) so with some pen work I extended the grid design out onto the page...taking up more visual space. The stickers and Prima Sprites are available as addons this month. The doodlebug shindig letters came from my stash.

This is a real simple 2 pager (which seems to be my style when I do a 2 pager) The yellow pattern paper is American Crafts from the addon package available this month. I pulled some Heidi Swapp acrylic snowflakes from my stash & some Pink Paislee letter stickers too.

My other layouts and card are up in the CC gallery.

Have a great day.

No comments: